Balanced You – Ayurvedic Health Consultation
Helping you create more balance in your life by using the wisdom and science of yoga and Ayurveda.
Chances are, you may have some understanding of yoga. But what you may not know is that there are eight limbs to yoga, and the physical yoga poses make up only one of the limbs.
Other limbs include the yamas and niyamas (restraints and observances, sometimes referred to as moral codes), pranayama (breath control), pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses), dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation), and samadhi (bliss or enlightenment).
Yoga also has a sister science called Ayurveda. Translated, it means the science of life.
Both yoga and Ayurveda go back thousands of years.
Ayurveda is all about creating balance in the body and mind and aligning you with the rhythm of nature.
Ayurveda views the body as a whole, integrated system. Therefore, it uses foods, herbs, yoga, and many other lifestyle habits/choices as medicine.
We will determine your constitution (your prakruti) and your current imbalance (your vikruti) through your consultation.
Then, you’ll receive lifestyle recommendations that support bringing your body and mind back into balance.
Your Initial Consultation includes:
- 60-minute Zoom or phone consultation
- 30-minute follow-up (one to two weeks later)
- Email or 15-minute phone call to follow-up (two to four weeks later)
- These three meetings are all part of the initial consultation.
Initial Consultation: $197
Additional 60-minute consultations – $127 (or purchase a package of 3 for $375 or 5 for $600)
Private Yoga Instruction
One-on-one instruction can benefit all levels of students.
- New students may choose to learn about yoga can in a solo setting.
- More experienced students may want to learn adaptations and modifications for health concerns, injuries, or other limitations.
- You can also learn a short sequence for home practice or focus on a specific pose or area of the body.
- Classes are tailored to help you reach your physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual goals and can help you take your practice to the next level.
60 minutes – $140
Add $35 for each additional person (up to 3 people, total).
Or purchase a package of three 60-minute lessons for $397; add $97 for each additional person (up to 3 people, total).
30 minutes – $75
Add $25 for each additional person (up to 3 people, total).
Or purchase a package of three 30-minute lessons for $197; add $67 for each additional person (up to 3 people, total).
More than three people? Call to set up a private group yoga class.
Trauma-Informed Yoga Instruction
In today’s world, we’ve all experienced some level of trauma. We all react to it differently, experiencing a wide range of physical and emotional reactions.
Trauma-informed private yoga is designed to help students learn emotional regulation skills through connection with the breath and increased body awareness.
All parts of trauma-informed yoga classes are optional, helping you decide what is best for you. You learn to become comfortable in your own body, feel safe, and build resilience, promoting confidence and healthy relationships through this practice.
60 minutes – $140
Or purchase a package of three 60-minute lessons for $397
30 minutes – $75
Or purchase a package of three 30-minute lessons for $197
Virtual Yoga Classes
Check out the schedule and class descriptions here.
- Single Class: $15
- 5-class pass: $65 (valid for 10 weeks)
- 10-class pass: $100 (valid for 20 weeks)
- Class passes are individual passes and non-transferable/non-refundable.
- Class passes are not eligible for special workshops.